Hi everyone, it's Mel here, from From the Pond!
I wanted to share with you the cutest little reindeer craft. This is perfect for K-2 or even preschool to help celebrate Christmas.
For each student, you will need:
- 1 Paper Cup
- 2 Googly Eyes
- 1 Red Pom-Pom
- 1 Shiny Pipe Cleaner (gold or silver works well)
- Shiny Stiff Paper antlers (gold or silver works well)
- Brown Paint
- Strong Glue
1. Have your students pain the cup with brown paint and leave to dry
2. Pierce two holes in the bottom of the cup for each student.
3. Poke the pipe cleaner through the two holes and twist underneath so it cannot fall back through. This is used to hang the reindeer on the tree.
4. Students glue the eyes, nose and antlers onto the cup
Draw your own antler shape, or use this template as a tracer - just right click and save the image below:
I shared a reindeer themed 'print and play' worksheet on my blog through the week. Click on the image below to find it!
Have a great day friends!